No agencies please.
Please note, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
A top global events & publishing company, Easyfairs, is looking for a content writer to create content for its flagship title Tank Storage Magazine and support the editor on magazine production and producing the conference for our sister event, StocExpo.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented and dynamic writer to help shape the future of the magazine and boost the portfolio’s social media presence.
In a hybrid role based in Twickenham and from home, you will be compiling daily news content, writing newsletters, attending industry events and ensuring the brand stays number one in the marketplace. The role is perfect for a new graduate or an editorial assistant who is ready to take their skills to the next level.
- Write daily news for the website & social media
- Write industry articles on topical issues such as sustainability, safety & innovation
- Proactively support and travel to international trade shows, events and other related activities as appropriate to the development of the brand
- Proof content to ensure it adheres to the magazine’s house style
- Interview key market figures & write exclusive editorial
- With the Head of Content’s support, identify and invite expert presenters, panellists and keynote speakers
- Speaker on-boarding
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to research (desk, phone, face to face) identifying the latest topics and expertise from the tank storage industry
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven writing and proofreading ability
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong time-management & the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Preferred but not essential:
- Experience in interviewing, content, news or feature writing
- Experience in Adobe InDesign
Who are we?
Easyfairs is the largest privately owned pan-European event company.
We organise and host more than 200 events in 14 countries (Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) and we manage eight venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden. Our passion is to bring business communities and communities of interest together. We strive to “easify” the life of our customers and increase the return on their investment of time and money through all-in formulas, advanced technology and a customer-centric approach. The Easyfairs Group employs 700 highly committed talents. Our commitment to excellence has been recognised several times. We were named Belgium’s “Entrepreneur of the Year®” in 2018 and Deloitte has named us a “Best Managed Company” five years running (2019-23). The company is ranked 19th in the list of the world’s leading exhibition companies.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
🎂 Birthday day off
🏡 Flexible working as well as hybrid working
🍾 Fully stocked beer & wine fridge in the office
👶 Enhanced family pay (maternity & paternity)
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
🚂 Interest free travel loans
📚 Free online academy to focus on professional development and upskilling
🧠 Specialist external performance coach services available to all employees
🤝 Employee assistance programme
👩⚕️ 24/7 access to our virtual GP service
🏆 Long service awards
💰 Pension as well as offering salary sacrifice
👪 Life cover
🔒 Group income protection
🎉 Regular company socials organised throughout the year
We understand that applicants can be put off applying for a job if they feel they don't fit all of the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills/ experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply! Here at Easyfairs, we are passionate about the power of fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our team to thrive in. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.