No agencies please.
Please note, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
From material science to consumer psychology, sustainability to the digital transformation, manufacturing to creative design, multinational brands to innovative start-ups – packaging is a vast and diverse world.
Easyfairs is right at the centre of that world. We organise Europe’s biggest network of events for people involved in creating, developing and manufacturing the packaging that all of us use every day. Through our events, we connect that community; and we help define the future of packaging.
We’re currently working on a range of exciting plans to develop our events and our digital products in order to connect and inspire our community better than ever before.
As part of those plans, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team based in Twickenham.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role offers you the opportunity to help deliver a year-round campaign for our event brand in the international pharmaceutical packaging market, Connect in Pharma.
You will be responsible for executing the campaign, alongside the Marketing Manager, to position the event as a leader in its market and deliver strong visitor numbers to the next edition of the event in 2024. In this role you will work with the Marketing Manager and alongside the sales, operations and wider marketing team to make the campaign a success.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging marketing collateral across the full mix of print, online, social and email channels;
- Delivering collateral through the full mix of channels with well-managed, segmented activity.
- Establishing relationships and managing partnerships with media, associations and a range of suppliers;
- Generating content for our website, newsletters and year-round content programme;
- Planning and executing social media campaigns;
- Managing the website to ensure it is engaging, up-to-date and strong on SEO; and working with the digital team on website audits;
- Running mini-campaigns as required for digital events such as webinars;
- Managing, with the Marketing Manager, the exhibitor-to-visitor marketing campaign;
- Playing a key role to ensure the smooth running of the event onsite;
- Reporting and analysis post-event.
So that’s the role. What about you?
Ideally, we want you to be able to demonstrate:
- You are an ambitious marketing executive with experience of the full event marketing mix and you have the energy and drive to succeed in a growing company.
- You are content-driven and an amazing copywriter who can create sparkling, benefit-led copy.
- You are excellent at sticking to budgets.
- You have native-level English as well as fluency in either French or German (this is essential)
- You are a confident communicator and enjoy dealing with people at all levels, both internally within the company and in the market.
- You are comfortable working with systems like WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and of course Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You thrive on working under pressure and you have the resilience to keep smiling while doing it – and while you love working in a team, you’re also comfortable working autonomously in your own area of responsibility.
- You have an analytical mind and can pull the big story out of the details.
- You are obsessive about detail. Processes, budgets, deadlines, grammar – these are things you take seriously and you hold yourself to the highest standards in respecting them.
Who are we?
Easyfairs is the largest privately owned pan-European event company.
We organise and host more than 200 events in 14 countries (Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) and we manage eight venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden. Our passion is to bring business communities and communities of interest together. We strive to “easify” the life of our customers and increase the return on their investment of time and money through all-in formulas, advanced technology and a customer-centric approach. The Easyfairs Group employs 700 highly committed talents. Our commitment to excellence has been recognised several times. We were named Belgium’s “Entrepreneur of the Year®” in 2018 and Deloitte has named us a “Best Managed Company” five years running (2019-23). The company is ranked 19th in the list of the world’s leading exhibition companies.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
We understand that applicants can be put off applying for a job if they feel they don't fit all of the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills/ experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply! Here at Easyfairs, we are passionate about the power of fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our team to thrive in. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Visit the future with us and find out more on www.easyfairs.com