From material science to consumer psychology, sustainability to the digital transformation, manufacturing to creative design, multinational brands to innovative start-ups – packaging is a vast and diverse world.
Easyfairs is right at the centre of that world. We organise Europe’s biggest network of events for people involved in creating, developing and manufacturing the packaging that all of us use every day. Through our events, we connect that community; and we help define the future of packaging.
We’re currently working on a range of exciting plans to develop our events and our digital products in order to connect and inspire our community better than ever before. And as part of those plans, we are looking for a French speaking Marketing Executive to join our team based in Twickenham.
Reporting to the Marketing & Community Director, this role is part of a team delivering the year-round marketing campaign for ADF&PCD and PLD Paris, the world’s leading event for packaging designers and suppliers in the beauty, luxury, drinks and personal care markets.
You will work with a team that is split across our London and Paris offices to execute the event campaign and a year-round content programme; and deliver the strongest possible visitor numbers for this agenda-setting annual event.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging marketing collateral across the full mix of print, online, social and email channels;
- Delivering collateral through the full mix of channels with well-managed, segmented activity.
- Establishing relationships and managing partnerships with media, associations and a range of suppliers;
- Developing relationships with our visitors and exhibitors to develop your knowledge and engage them with our events and products;
- Generating content for our website, newsletters and year-round content programme;
- Planning and executing social media campaigns;
- Managing the website to ensure it is engaging, up-to-date and strong on SEO; and working with the digital team on website audits;
- Running mini-campaigns as required for digital events such as webinars;
- Managing, with the Marketing Manager, the exhibitor-to-visitor marketing campaign;
- Playing a key role to ensure the smooth running of the event onsite;
- Reporting and analysis post-event.
So that’s the role. What about you?
Ideally, we want you to be able to demonstrate:
- You are an ambitious marketing executive with experience of the full event marketing mix and you have the energy and drive to succeed in a growing company.
- You are content-driven and an amazing copywriter who can create sparkling, benefit-led copy in English and French.
- You have native-level French and excellent English; skills in other European languages, especially Spanish, Italian or German would be an advantage.
- You are a confident communicator and enjoy dealing with people at all levels, both internally within the company and in the market.
- You thrive on working under pressure and you have the resilience to keep smiling while doing it – and while you love working in a team, you’re also comfortable working autonomously in your own area of responsibility.
- You are excellent at sticking to budgets.
- You are comfortable working with systems like WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and of course Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You have an analytical mind and can pull the big story out of the details.
- You are obsessive about detail. Processes, budgets, deadlines, grammar – these are things you take seriously and you hold yourself to the highest standards in respecting them.
- You are interested in the world of beauty and luxury products or have the curiosity to become interested and knowledgeable quickly.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest growing events businesses in the world.
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 600 lively and energetic team members across Europe. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory.
Please send your CV and three examples of creative marketing content you have produced – ideally in a range of formats.