We are looking for a Sales Manager for a launch that unites the most forward-thinking companies and organisations with industry mobilisers who hold significant decision-making power and are committed to driving positive change in their sector, and beyond. This launch will connect leading brands with industry influencers and shapers. This international event commits to being a catalyst for change with a focus on innovation to shape the future of the industry, combining a world class programme of content with exhibitors.
The main focus of this role is to win business via a combination of new business development and account management.
This role is perfect for a hard-working, ambitious, driven sales professional who is happy to conduct sales over the phone & via email, as well as travelling the world: conducting face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and scheduling business development road trips.
Is this you?
- Fluent German and English
- Minimum of 2-3 years' successful outbound B2B telesales experience; marketing experience is a plus
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication
- Good organisational skills
- Good track record of sales success
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Responsibilities will include:
- Building sustainable relationships with exhibitors (including face to face), to improve market knowledge and retention ratio, selling sponsorship and value added services
- In charge of updating & extending prospects database & delivering sales objectives
- Responsible for account management and administration relating to bookings
- Consultative sell with determined closing
- KPIs of 40 outgoing sales calls, 90 minutes of outgoing sales calls and 15 interactions per day if in the office
Who are we?
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Interested in finding out more?
Please see below:
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are right for this role.