Net Zero pioneer Futurebuild is looking for an individual to help us uncover and showcase the most innovative products and solutions for the Built Environment.
Futurebuild is the home of innovation, will return to London Excel on the 1st -3rd of March 2022, and has a pedigree of attracting major brands for the last 15 years.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to research, qualify and secure game changing companies for Futurebuild and a range of digital solutions.
We have ambitious growth plans for the brand, so this is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is looking to kick start their career in events and media. This role will offer training and quick progression for the right candidate and will develop as the brand expands internationally.
Is this you?
- Personable with excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- Consultative approach to sales with an interest in creating a multi-channel opportunity that is the right opportunity for the client
- Ambitious and driven individual who takes pride in owning a project and strives for the best outcome at all times
- KPI driven, viewing KPI’s and targets as opportunity to exceed performance
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience – you will have an input into the shape of the products and will need to understand the business growth strategy
- Ability and interest in performing research to identify new business opportunities and keep up to date with the latest trends and news
- Team player – the team works closely together to support the growth, development and outcome of the portfolio whilst completing individual projects and meeting personal targets
What will you achieve in this role?
- Source, research and secure game changing companies to the event
- Direct impact on the growth of the portfolio as you source new exhibitors and advertisers.
- Ownership of your own clients and prospects, building trusting and lasting relationships.
- Becoming a face of the portfolio as you attend competitor events .
- Retention of customers year on year as you build on your relationships and their event ROI
- Understanding of and involvement in all elements of the event campaign, working closely with marketing and operations to support successful project management and event success
- Development of your career with the numerous training opportunities offered by Easyfairs
Who are we?
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Interested in finding out more?
Please see: www.futurebuild.co.uk
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are right for this role.