We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing Industrial Team, covering two established trade exhibitions.
The focus of this role is to get close to the market quickly, source and close new business, develop current accounts and exceed targets across all products.
The candidate therefore needs to be ambitious, have a consultative approach and ability to manage multiple sales targets and expectations.
With Easyfairs having a keen focus on relationship building and face-to-face meetings, the position will offer opportunities to travel and attend competitor events.
The Sales Executive will report into the Head of Sales and will sell both the Advanced Engineering and Lab Innovations shows.
Is this you?
- Keen interest in events sector
- Personable with excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal – you will need to create strategic proposals covering all products as well as hold face-to-face meetings and telephone calls with prospects
- Consultative approach to sales with an interest in creating the right opportunity for the client
- Ambitious and driven individual who takes pride in owning a project and always strives for the best outcome
- KPI driven, viewing KPI’s and targets as opportunities to exceed performance
- Big picture thinking, adaptability, and resilience – the sales executive will have an input into the shape of the portfolio and will need to understand the business growth strategy
- Ability and interest in performing research to identify new business opportunities and keep up to date with the latest trends in the target industries
- Team player – the team works closely together to support the growth, development and outcome of the portfolio whilst completing individual projects and meeting personal targets
What will you achieve in this role?
- Account management of current client base assigned to you, being their main point of contact and ensuring the success of their investment
- Direct impact on the growth of the portfolio as you source new exhibitors and sponsors
- Ownership of your own clients and prospects, building trusting and lasting relationships
- Becoming a face of the portfolio as you attend competitor events as and ambassador for Advanced Engineering and Lab Innovations
- Retention of customers year on year as you build on your relationships and their event ROI
- Understanding of and involvement in all elements of the event campaign, working closely with marketing and operations to support successful project management and event success
- Development of your career with the numerous training opportunities offered by Easyfairs
Who are we?
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Interested in finding out more?
Please watch our Easyfairs UK&Global content.
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.