No agencies please.
Please note, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our operations team. You will be responsible for planning and delivering a number of B2B exhibitions in the UK & overseas.
You will be based in our Twickenham office (hybrid role: 3 days in the office, 2 days wfh) with potential for onsite working at shows both in the UK & overseas.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Independent planning and delivery of allocated B2B Exhibitions in the UK & Overseas
- Overseeing the the Ops executives & assistants who are allocated to your events to ensure all administrative tasks are actioned
- Successfully achieve all Ops revenue targets through exhibitor communication and upselling through Webshop
- Venue, contractors and Supplier liaison
- Experience in the exhibition industry and at typical Exhibition venues such as; ExCel, BDC, NEC, Olympia
- Great at communicating on the phone and via email with clients, contractors and exhibitors
- Competent and has experience managing large budgets
- Ability to create and manage floorplans
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Onsite experience leading on the build, show open & breakdown of an Event
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage workloads and task planning independently
- 3-4 years’ experience in events , Exhibitions, awards, conferences
- Experience in planning and Delivering your own show
- Experience in designing and planning Features
🎂 Birthday day off
🏡 Flexible working as well as hybrid working
🍾 Fully stocked beer & wine fridge in the office
👶 Enhanced family pay (maternity & paternity)
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
🚂 Interest free travel loans
📚 Free online academy to focus on professional development and upskilling
🧠 Specialist external performance coach services available to all employees
🤝 Employee assistance programme
👩⚕️ 24/7 access to our virtual GP service
🏆 Long service awards
💰 Pension as well as offering salary sacrifice
👪 Life cover
🔒 Group income protection
🎉 Regular company socials organised throughout the year
Who are we?
Easyfairs is the largest privately owned pan-European event company.
We organise and host more than 200 events in 14 countries (Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) and we manage eight venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden. Our passion is to bring business communities and communities of interest together. We strive to “easify” the life of our customers and increase the return on their investment of time and money through all-in formulas, advanced technology and a customer-centric approach. The Easyfairs Group employs 700 highly committed talents. Our commitment to excellence has been recognised several times. We were named Belgium’s “Entrepreneur of the Year®” in 2018 and Deloitte has named us a “Best Managed Company” five years running (2019-23). The company is ranked 19th in the list of the world’s leading exhibition companies.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
We understand that applicants can be put off applying for a job if they feel they don't fit all of the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills/ experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply! Here at Easyfairs, we are passionate about the power of fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our team to thrive in. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Visit the future with us and find out more on www.easyfairs.com