Easyfairs is a rapidly growing company having recently made a number of acquisitions and with many global launches in the pipeline. We are a dynamic and exciting team to join, with great opportunities for driven, energetic and passionate individuals.
We are looking for a French speaking Operations Manager for our Twickenham office, who is keen to join a fast paced environment. You will be working within the Operations team across a number of Easyfairs exhibitions, based in the UK and overseas, working very closely with the Head of Operations.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Fluent French Speaker
- Experience in the exhibition and events sector
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to take a lead role in delivering on team goals
- Setting, monitoring and forecasting budget with Head of Operations
- Floorplan production and management
- First Aid certificate is preferable
- IOSH certification
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and organise events from concept to onsite
- Liaising with suppliers and venues
- Leading operations team onsite whilst ensuring smooth running of shows
- Health and Safety management including Risk Assessment
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams on portfolio of events
- Coordinate and management of the Exhibitor Shop for portfolio of events
- Report on exhibitor web shop revenue targets
- Day to day management of Operations Assistant and Operations Executive
- Management of exhibitor manuals using new online portal
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest growing events businesses in the world.
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 700 lively and energetic team members across Europe. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory.