Do you want to be an integral part of a growing digital team disrupting the status quo of events?
Are you excited about the prospect of driving growth and managing leading brands campaigns?
We have a great new role for a driven, energetic and passionate PPC specialist to further their career in the world’s largest privately owned exhibition company, working across a wide and varied global portfolio of events.
Easyfairs has huge growth plans that have shaped the company’s trajectory from its launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company. The digital marketing team is at the heart of this growth, and we are delighted to be creating an exciting new role to support new projects and our growing portfolio of events.
The PPC Manager will act as the regional expert for digital advertising, strategizing and co-ordinating the paid search and social activities for the region as part of the central Marketing Intelligence & Technology Team.
Primarily driving visitor registrations, exhibitor leads and data build campaigns the role will work across a portfolio of 20+ brands and involve management of multiple agencies. This role will require a strategic and analytical individual who will enhance and optimise paid advertising processes and feed into the advertising strategy alongside event teams and the Head of Digital.
You will possess in-depth, technical digital advertising experience with the ability to quality assess campaigns and tracking. As a highly innovative individual you will embed best practice and benchmarking, resulting in high-impact campaigns which increase conversion and ROI.
The role will require excellent stakeholder management as you work closely with event teams to profile audiences and drive the best possible campaigns. Management of reporting for all campaigns will be a significant part of the role, requiring the production of monthly campaigns trackers, regional reports and benchmarking overviews - presented back to the Head of Digital and event marketing teams.
Based in Twickenham, the role sits within a central Marketing Intelligence Team and will report to the Head of Digital. The role will span the UK & Global portfolio (territories including; UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and Algeria), covering the marketing of; exhibitions, conferences, awards and magazines – not to mention an extensive range of industries.
• Creation of PPC strategies for all brands to drive year-on year growth across key KPI’s.
• Management of PPC agencies and campaign briefing - local and international.
• Development of brands SEM strategies in line with industry and competitor activities.
• Optimising and enhancing advertising processes as well as identifying opportunities for specific product types and audiences to increase conversion and ROI.
• Effectively tracking and managing budgets and results across the function.
• Generating all reporting; creating monthly trackers, rolling-up performance and results across all of the team’s campaigns, benchmarking and providing commentary and insights.
• Staying up-to-date with the latest PPC and SEM trends, ad releases/optimisations, and tools for improvement of current and future initiatives.
• Leading on best practice sharing sessions for the region.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven experience in leading search and social strategy creation and execution,.
• Experience in analysing audience data, Google analytics data and channel performance, and recommending improvements.
• Proven experience in maximising the ROI of advertising spend.
• Experience working in a wider team with a collaborative approach
• Highly analytical, ability to drill into campaigns to assess performance & effectiveness, data driven.
• In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM and related tracking technologies.
• Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
• Strong stakeholder and agency management skills.
• University degree in a relevant field
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a digital advertising role.
Easyfairs, the Group, currently organises more than 200 events in 19 countries, enabling communities to “visit the future” at must-attend events that anticipate their needs and present solutions in the ideal format.
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.