No agencies please.
Please note, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
Do you want to be an integral part of a growing digital team disrupting the status quo of event marketing?
Are you curious, energetic, ambitious and proactive by nature and want to keep learning whilst delivering multi-brand campaigns?
If the answer to the above is yes – and you have a passion for email and social marketing – then this could be an incredibly exciting role for you! We are looking for a Senior Email and Social Executive who would like to further their career in the world’s largest privately owned exhibition company, working across a wide and varied global portfolio of events.
As Email & Social Executive, you will be our regional specialist in email and social media – with a mission to support a variety of event marketing teams to deliver outstanding email and social campaigns, and develop best practice across multiple event and media brands across nine countries.
You will work with a very “hands-on” approach to develop templates, deliver insight through reports, and support the marketing teams with best usage of the systems; as such this role will require the ability to build good relationships and work closely with a wide team of marketers
As email and social are at the heart of every good marketing campaign, you will need to be proactive and an innovative thinker who can share your experience, ideas and problem-solving skills to help take a strategic programme of email activity and social media activities to the next level and beyond. This role will also be critical to develop our approach to marketing automation, so an energetic and creative self-starter will excel in this position!
You will have proven project management skills; a disciplined and organised approach to email communications; a passion for the development of social media channels and their audiences, the ability to consider multi-faceted messaging, and excellent communication skills driven by a team-first approach.
As the regional expert, it will be key to ensure our email and social media communications work seamlessly together as part of a wider digital strategy and campaigns.
Based in Twickenham, the role sits within the central Marketing & Intelligence Team and will report to the Head of Digital; and span the UK & Global portfolio (territories including; UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Morocco, Algeria, Belgium and the Netherlands), covering a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences, awards and magazines.
• Creation of responsive email templates, in line with best practice and brand requirements.
• Superuser of email tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) including: sender profiles, unsubscribes, data extensions etc...
• Train and support teams on all aspects of SFMC including, dynamic content, A/B testing and more.
• Be in internal ambassador and lead on adoption of email automation with journeys, through training and brand by brand implementation.
• Support teams with campaign planning - collaborating with teams to ensure email marketing aligns with brand strategy, meets business standards and is part of a multi-channel approach.
• Superuser of social media scheduling and analysis tool (Sprout Social).
• Be the internal ambassador for the development of social media strategies - working in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing performance, proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities.
• Monitor competitors’ social media strategies and tactics.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and tools for improvement of initiatives.
• Build consistent reporting and benchmarking for channel KPIs – alongside Head of Digital and Marketing Director.
• Creating monthly trackers, delivering performance and results across all of the teams’ email and social media activities, providing commentary and insights.
• Leading on best practice sharing sessions for the region.
Skills, experience and attributes required:
• Experience in email campaign planning and execution (preferably automation).
• Experience in developing social media channels to leverage content and increase audiences.
• Experience in training teams and improving processes.
• An aptitude for combining design with an analytical approach - ability to drill into data to assess performance and effectiveness. with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent communicator, comfortable take an authoritative and collaborative approach, internally and externally.
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Experience using salesforce marketing cloud is desirable.
• Experience on a social media management tool is preferable.
• University degree in a relevant field
• Preferable: 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing role.
🎂 Birthday day off
🏡 Flexible working as well as hybrid working
🍾 Fully stocked beer & wine fridge in the office
👶 Enhanced family pay (maternity & paternity)
🚲 Cycle to work scheme
🚂 Interest free travel loans
📚 Free online academy to focus on professional development and upskilling
🧠 Specialist external performance coach services available to all employees
🤝 Employee assistance programme
👩⚕️ 24/7 access to our virtual GP service
🏆 Long service awards
💰 Pension as well as offering salary sacrifice
👪 Life cover
🔒 Group income protection
🎉 Regular company socials organised throughout the year
Who are we?
Easyfairs is the largest privately owned pan-European event company.
We organise and host more than 200 events in 14 countries (Algeria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) and we manage eight venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden. Our passion is to bring business communities and communities of interest together. We strive to “easify” the life of our customers and increase the return on their investment of time and money through all-in formulas, advanced technology and a customer-centric approach. The Easyfairs Group employs 700 highly committed talents. Our commitment to excellence has been recognised several times. We were named Belgium’s “Entrepreneur of the Year®” in 2018 and Deloitte has named us a “Best Managed Company” five years running (2019-23). The company is ranked 19th in the list of the world’s leading exhibition companies.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
We understand that applicants can be put off applying for a job if they feel they don't fit all of the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills/ experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply! Here at Easyfairs, we are passionate about the power of fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for our team to thrive in. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.