Do you want to be an integral part of a growing digital team disrupting the status quo of events?
Are you curious and proactive by nature and want to keep learning whilst building multi-brand experience?
We have a great new role for an ambitious, driven and energetic Email and Social Coordinator to further their career in the world’s largest privately owned exhibition company, working across a wide and varied global portfolio of events.
Easyfairs has huge growth plans that have shaped the company’s trajectory from its launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company. The digital marketing team is at the heart of this growth, and we are delighted to be creating an exciting new role to support new projects and our growing portfolio of events.
This role will be our primary expert in email and social media for the region – with a mission to enhance the channel execution and development across multiple brands. The role will be heavily focused on supporting teams and channel needs and will require the ability to train colleagues on how to best use our email and social media software.
You will need to be proactive and an innovative thinker who can share your experience, ideas and problem-solving skills to help take a strategic programme of email activity and social media activities to the next level and beyond.
You will have proven project management skills; a disciplined and organised approach to email communications; a passion for the development of social media channels and their audiences, the ability to consider multi-faceted messaging, and excellent communication skills driven by a team-first approach.
As the regional expert, it will be key to ensure our email and social media communications work seamlessly together as part of a wider digital ecosystem so we can develop the best digital assets.
This is a “hands-on” role but you will also need a good design eye to turn concepts into reality - working closely with the design team to build templates and model examples for event teams. The role will require excellent stakeholder producing monthly trackers and regional reports, presented back to the Head of Digital and event marketing teams.
Based in Twickenham, the role sits within a central Marketing Intelligence Team and will report to the Head of Digital. The role will span the UK & Global portfolio (territories including; UK, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and Algeria), covering the marketing of; exhibitions, conferences, awards and magazines.
• Creation of responsive email templates, in line with best practice and brand requirements.
• Coordination of SFMC including; sender profiles, unsubscribes, data extensions etc...
• Train and support teams on all aspects of SFMC including, dynamic content, A/B testing and more.
• Be in internal ambassador and lead on adoption of email automation with journeys, through training and brand by brand implementation.
• Support teams with campaign planning - collaborating with teams to ensure email marketing aligns with brand strategy, meets business standards and is part of a multi-channel approach.
• Rollout of new social media scheduling and analysis tool.
• Be the internal ambassador for the development of social media strategies - working in collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing performance - proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities.
• Monitor competitors’ social media strategies and tactics.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and tools for improvement of initiatives.
• Build consistent reporting and benchmarking for channel KPI’s – alongside Head of Digital.
• Creating monthly trackers, rolling-up performance and results across all of the team’s email and social media activities, providing commentary and insights.
• Leading on best practice sharing sessions for the region.
Skills, experience and attributes required:
• Experience in email campaign planning and execution (preferably automation).
• Experience in developing social media channels to leverage content and increase audiences.
• Experience in training teams and improving processes.
• An aptitude for combining design with an analytical approach - ability to drill into data to assess performance and effectiveness. with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent communicator, comfortable take an authoritative and collaborative approach, internally and externally.
• Strong stakeholder.
• SFMC experience is essential.
• Experience on a social media management tool is preferable.
• University degree in a relevant field
• Preferable: 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing role.
Easyfairs is the world’s largest owned exhibition company. The Group currently organises more than 200 events in 19 countries, enabling communities to “visit the future” at must-attend events that anticipate their needs and present solutions in the ideal format.
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.