After the global slowdown forced by the Coronavirus pandemic, the world is ready to get back to face-to-face events and Easyfairs is already getting back to our huge growth plans that have shaped our trajectory from launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company. However, the world of digital has collided with great force with the live events industry, accelerated by lockdowns, and this has only reinforced the role that digital plays within our portfolio.
The digital marketing team is at the heart of this, and so we are delighted to be creating an exciting new role to support new projects and our growing portfolio of events; this is a great opportunity for a driven, energetic and passionate digital marketer.
This role will be based in our office in Twickenham, and report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
As part of the digital marketing team, the successful candidate will: deliver our digital and social marketing strategy and projects; develop digital performance reporting; contribute to best practice digital product infrastructure & organisation; and ensure our websites, social media channels and emails are in line with best practice in digital marketing.
1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing is preferable, along with the ability to utilise and understand digital marketing data; however most important is a keen interest in and awareness of the digital world, coupled with the enthusiasm, drive and energy to learn and develop your digital marketing career.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Preferably 1-2 year’s digital marketing experience; knowledge of events industry is a bonus
- Experience with some of the following digital tools would be beneficial. Kindly highlight any experience on these tools in your CV/Cover letter: Wordpress, Elementor, SocialStudio, SFMC, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Products: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Google Search Console, Google Ad Sense, Google Ads.
- Good knowledge of and a visible passion for the digital world, social & mobile tools and technologies is essential; keeps up to date with digital trends and products
- Analytical, detail-orientated, problem solver, organisation & time management skills; creative & technical approach
- Great standards of communication
- Ability to hit deadlines, multi-task and work with various teams
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
Responsibilities will include:
- Execution of digital strategy and online best practice under the supervision of Digital Marketing Manager
- Coordinating websites updates and ensuring usability standards to maintain online visibility through SEO and PPC activities
- Driving social media performance by advising event teams with best practice usage
- Delivering regular user-friendly reporting across all digital & social marketing activities to event teams and providing recommendations
- Bringing interest in digital marketing technologies and approaches to Easyfairs UK & Global
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of our development, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding! Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Find out more about what it’s like to work for Easyfairs UK&Global in our video
If you think you have what it takes to succeed, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.