About ADF&PCD and PLD Paris and Easyfairs
ADF&PCD and PLD Paris is the world’s leading event for packaging innovators in the beauty, luxury, premium drinks and FMCG markets. One of the most prestigious events in the Easyfairs family, it is where world-leading companies like Chanel, L’Oréal, Pernod Ricard and Shiseido – among many others – go to find inspiration and new innovations that will define their brands for the year ahead. With an agenda-setting programme of conferences and features, plus fun networking events, it attracts more than 650 exhibitors and 10,000+ attendees from around the world.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to work on ADF&PCD and PLD Paris 2021 for a fixed period (until February 2021) due to one of our team being on maternity leave.
Working with a marketing team that is split across our offices in Twickenham and Paris, the Senior Marketing Executive will play a key role in delivering the marketing campaign for our January 2021 edition.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Establishing relationships and managing partnerships with media, associations and a range of suppliers;
- Responsibility for the creation of on-point marketing collateral across the full mix of print, online, social and email channels;
- Delivering that collateral through the full mix of channels – print and digital media, email, social and more – with intelligently-managed segmented activity;
- Supporting the management of the Awards programme for the event;
- Working on both the visitor-focused and exhibitor-focused marketing campaigns;
- Playing a key role to ensure the smooth running of the event onsite;
- Reporting and analysis post-event.
What’s more, as part of this role, you will be creating content for, and will have the opportunity to meet, the creative minds behind some of the world’s most iconic and beautiful consumer products.
So that’s the role. What about you?
- You are an ambitious marketing executive with experience of the full event marketing mix, perhaps looking for a step up towards becoming a marketing manager, and you have the energy and drive to succeed in a growing company.
- You are an amazing copywriter who can translate technical or business-driven content into sparkling, benefit-led copy.
- You are excellent at sticking to budgets.
- You are a confident communicator and enjoy dealing with people at all levels, both internally within the company and in the market.
- You are able to work in French as well as being fluent in English; and you are entirely comfortable working in an international environment.
- You are comfortable working with systems like WordPress, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and of course Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You thrive on working under pressure and you have the resilience to keep smiling while doing it – and while you love working in a team, you’re also comfortable working autonomously in your own area of responsibility.
- You have an analytical mind and can pull the big story out of the details.
- And you are obsessive about detail. Processes, budgets, deadlines, grammar – these are things you take seriously and you hold yourself to the highest standards in respecting them.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!