Are you looking to work on a wide variety of brands and products with a creative and driven approach? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing events business in the world? Do you want to be our design superstar?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then keep reading as you could well be the superstar we are looking for!
We are on the lookout for a Creative Design Manager who will lead our design team and deliver creative solutions for a broad portfolio of events, from exhibitions and conferences to awards and media products.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), and as key role within the central Marketing Intelligence and Technology team, this position is ideal for an organised, experienced and hands-on designer looking to take a step up in their career or looking for more variety in their role.
We at Easyfairs are proud to be one of the fastest growing events business in the world! We pride ourselves on offering a dynamic and fun working culture with a focus on developing our employees and recognising their achievements.
The portfolio spans products in multiple and varied industries, and across countries including the UK, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Algeria. You will be responsible for managing a team to deliver multimedia design such as print, websites, email, videos, GIFs and much more, whilst still remaining very hands-on with key design projects.
You will be motivated by working in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to make a huge impact on the look and feel of all our products and campaigns, and as such feel at home juggling many projects simultaneously.
Sounds exciting, right? Get in touch to find out more - we can’t wait to hear from you!
Is this you?
- 5+ years’ experience in graphic design, with at least some experience of digital design (GIFs, videos and design elements for websites). Highly proficient working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a must (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop; ideally also including Premier Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder & Audition); experience using Wordpress Elementor or a similar software is preferable but not essential.
- Highly proficient at working at speed with accuracy and having a creative eye for detail
- Highly organised and structured in time management
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work collaboratively with marketing and digital teams to deliver on quality and expectations
- Ideally interested in the events sector
- Management experience is preferable, but not essential; what is most important is to be a ‘people person’
What will you get from the role?
- Delivery and creative ownership of a vast and varied portfolio of events
- No day is the same, you will benefit from huge variety across different industries!
- Be seen as the regional design expert
- Support from and collaboration with design specialists across the Easyfairs group, as well as a team of central marketing specialists within the UK & Global region
- A wide network of working relationships, working closely with marketing teams across 5 offices in Europe
- Ability to travel to events and work as part of the wider event team
- Talent development, access to training and a great family feel to working life
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV, link to your portfolio and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.