Why have we created this new role?
We have a new role for a driven, commercially minded and passionate Head of Digital Revenue to further their career in the world’s largest privately owned exhibition company, working across a wide and varied global portfolio of events.
Easyfairs has huge growth plans that have shaped the company’s trajectory from its launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company. Digital is at the heart of this growth, and we are delighted to be creating an exciting new role to support new projects and our growing portfolio of events.
There has been huge investment in our digital assets over the past few years to ensure the success of our events and offer more value to our communities. Easyfairs are embarking on a journey to monetise these digital platforms by enabling advertising and launching reoccurring membership & subscription products. This is forecast to be a new source of revenue for the company and we have ambitious growth plans.
A successful Head of Digital Revenue will lead the commercialisation of these digital marketing initiatives by working closely with the sales teams and Head of Digital to ensure adoption and success of these initiatives. The initiatives are being piloted in the UK & Global region and when successful will be rolled out to the wider group.
Spanning the UK & Global region this role is linked to the marketing of; exhibitions, conferences, awards and magazines and responsibility will extend to a number of Easyfairs offices across Europe and Africa.
Based in Twickenham, the role reports directly to the CEO and will require excellent stakeholder coordination and communication, producing trackers and regional reports. Experience setting, achieving and exceeding targets as well as knowledge of Salesforce and a digital background will be essential.
Reporting to the CEO of Easyfairs UK & Global, this newly created role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Driving digital revenues across the UK & Global region, including advertising sales on event and product websites, newsletters, audience extension and membership models; maximising yield and advertising opportunities
- Setting, with support from the Head of Digital, KPIs & targets for each product/portfolio, advising on inventory, and ensuring targets are achieved
- Training and motivating all sales teams to ensure prioritisation of digital sales and revenues, ensuring all teams are upskilled to sell effectively across the event & digital portfolio;
- Acting as a role model in digital sales & portfolio sales technique
- Ensuring accurate categorisation of sales & providing regular reporting
- Achieve digital revenue targets for the region
- Be a role model in digital sales technique, with all sales team members highly competent in digital sales
- Consistently identify and creating new digital revenue opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Significant experience in commercial roles, at least three of which have been in digital advertising sales.
- Digital marketing and management/coaching experience is a plus.
- Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- University degree in a relevant field.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest growing events businesses in the world.
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 700 lively and energetic team members across Europe. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory.