A top global events & publishing company, Easyfairs, is looking for an Editor to oversee the content creation and production for its flagship title Tank Storage Magazine, as well as creating copy to support the market-leading event in the energy sector.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented and dynamic journalist to help shape the future of the magazine and boost the portfolio’s social media presence.
Based in Twickenham and from home, you will be compiling daily news content, writing & editing topical articles and ensuring the brand stays number one in the marketplace.
- Write daily news for the website & social media
- Commission industry articles on topical issues such as the energy transition, safety & innovation
- Proactively support and travel to international trade shows, events and other related activities as appropriate to the development of the brand
- Interview key market figures & write exclusive editorial
- Sub-edit articles written by freelancers
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure content provides a good basis for advertising
- Applicants should have at least two years’ experience in a B2B role
- Knowledge of InDesign is an advantage
- Excellent communication & interviewing skills
- Proven writing and proofreading ability
- Strong time-management & the ability to work to deadlines.