Are you a confident and technically minded individual looking to begin your career in the events industry, or have some experience in marketing technology? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you!
We have a fantastic, newly created, position for a Technical Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Marketing Intelligence & Technology team supporting a global portfolio of events and products across 5 regions (UK, France, Iberia, Italy, and Algeria). Easyfairs, the world’s largest privately owned events business, is an ambitious and driven company, working on a range of exciting launches to develop our events portfolio to connect and inspire the communities we serve. This is therefore the ideal position for someone looking develop their career across an incredible array of brands in a fast-paced environment!
The role will involve planning and implementing the technology and processes for lead generation at our events. Working with our technology partner, you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the technology onsite, and optimising usage. There will be an aspect of international travel involved (mainly Europe), as you will be onsite at most of our events. The role will be people facing, dealing with external stakeholders (suppliers, exhibitors, temporary staff) and internal teams, and so you should be confident working in a face-to-face team environment. The position will also entail supporting the event teams with the other marketing systems we use throughout the year.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an aptitude in, and enthusiasm for, technology and the insight it can provide. You will have a calm demeanour, be able to perform well under pressure, and thrive in a face-to-face environment. Plus, a good knowledge of Microsoft programmes is a must.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
Typical activities in the role include:
- Working with the MIT and marketing teams to ensure the correct materials are ordered in advance of the events
- Overseeing the onsite distribution, maintenance and collection of lead-generation touchpoints at our events
- Be involved in the timely reporting of the insights from the technology after the events to the event teams and management
- Support the Technical Marketing Manager in the running of other marketing systems
Qualifications and skills:
- A degree in marketing/events or equivalent working experience
- A technical mind with skills in problem solving and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- Excellent organisational skills and deadline-oriented
- Professional time-management and proactive communication skills, and enjoy working as a team
If you think this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.