Are you a confident designer looking for a new opportunity to make your creative stamp on international brands? Or a freelancer looking for a permanent position working on a wide variety of brands for world-leading events and media products?
We have a fantastic new position for a Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing Intelligence & Technology team, supporting a global portfolio of events and products across 5 regions (UK, France, Iberia, Italy, and Algeria) in the world’s largest privately owned events business. Easyfairs is an ambitious and driven company, and we are working on a range of exciting launches to develop our events portfolio and digital & media products to connect and inspire the communities we serve. This is therefore the ideal position for someone looking develop their career across an incredible array of brands in fast-paced environment!
The role will be to plan and execute graphic design across our full portfolio, focusing on websites, email & digital design, as well as event brochures, magazines, video, onsite signage, and much more! Our portfolio covers a wide array of industries, offering this role a fantastic breadth and scope to get exposure to different types of design.
The ideal candidate will have a sound design background and be able to demonstrate a proactive and creative approach with strong innovative ideas to guide the marketing teams to improve the standards of their design and implement new tactics, as well as being a dynamic team player.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
Typical activities in the role include:
- Liaising with the marketing teams to determine their requirements
- Working with the MIT and marketing teams, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Executing design for digital and print
- Working with the Creative Design Manager and digital team to design website and email templates (experience of html or other technical programmes is not required)
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements
Qualifications and skills:
- A degree in graphic design or equivalent working experience
- At least 1 - 2 year’s experience of working in a design team or as a freelancer (can include an internship or work experience)
- Excellent knowledge of design software, such as InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop; experience of After Effects and Wordpress/Elementor would be an advantage, but not essential
- Exceptional creativity and innovation, balanced with aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and deadline-oriented
- Professional time-management and proactive communication skills, and enjoy working as a team
- A keen interest in the latest design trends and continuous learning
If you think this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job. Please also send a digital version/teaser of your portfolio.