After the global slowdown, forced by the Coronavirus pandemic, the world is ready to get back to face-to-face events and Easyfairs is already getting back to the huge growth plans that have shaped our trajectory from launch in 2004 to a global top 20 exhibition company.
Data is at the heart of our approach as we accelerate our digital transformation and continue to deliver exceptional events to our communities; it is critical in verifying the success of our strategy, analysing gaps to grow, enhancing our marketing campaigns, and personalise the user experience.
The data team plays a fundamental role in Easyfairs, and we are excited to be expanding it with the addition of a Data Executive in the UK & Global region. Covering a portfolio of events across 5 regions (UK, France, Iberia, Italy, and Algeria) and as part of the central Marketing Intelligence & Technology team, this is the ideal position for someone looking develop their career in fast-paced environment.
The focus of this role is to provide clear and concise analysis and reporting to deliver insights across our full portfolio of events, along with data manipulation and segmentation. These insights will help the wider teams make data-driven strategic decisions and enhance campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role needs excellent and consistent attention to detail with the ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure. This position will be based in our office in Twickenham and report to the Data Manager.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Twickenham office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
About the role
We are looking for a Data Executive to join the UK & Global support team covering a growing portfolio of events in 5 regions – UK, France, Iberia, Italy and Algeria.
The Data Executive will play a key role in improving marketing campaigns through detailed analysis, data manipulation and concise reporting.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing and manipulating data for analysis of databases and marketing campaigns
- Working extensively with raw data to provide formatting and presentation of results
- Providing continuous insights throughout the marketing cycle with clear and detailed reports
- Ongoing segmentation of data for the marketing teams to target specific sections of their audiences
- Executing post event analysis for future strategy and planning
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A post-graduate with at least 1 year’s experience working with excel in a data-driven role
- Meticulous and consistent attention to detail, whilst working at speed
- Technical competence and experience in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Clear focus with repetitive tasks
- English must be fluent and possess high standards of communication and organisation
- High levels of energy, a positive attitude and commitment
If you think this sounds like you, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.