We are looking for an organised Sales Admin Manager to join our thriving packaging portfolio, working across established trade exhibitions and a growing digital platform.
The focus of this role is to support the Head of Sales and the wider team with the administration which is needed to complete the sale and ensure all products and services are fulfilled.
Throughout the pandemic this portfolio has thrived through the team’s ability to adapt quickly and offer digital opportunities as well as online events. With clients engaging with these new creative opportunities, we are now looking for someone adaptable, quick to learn, organised with a can-do attitude and brilliant communication skills to ensure all contracts and obligations are managed effectively.
The roles will report into the Head of Sales for the UK but will support the whole packaging portfolio with live face to face events in London, Birmingham, Paris, Milan, and Geneva as well as online events, and industry publications.
Is this you?
- Personable with excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Quick to learn new systems
- Ambitious and driven individual who takes pride in owning a project
- Ability and interest in performing research to identify new business opportunities and keep up to date with the latest trends and news
- Team player – the team works closely together to support the growth, development and outcome of the portfolio whilst completing individual projects and meeting personal targets
What will I be doing?
- Manage our key internal file for all events (Booked Exhibitor List)
- Work with operations where needed to cross reference all bookings and what has been ordered
- Keep up to date with changing industry news and send the team any interesting a relevant information
- Work with the head of sales to ensure all salespeople have all up to date collateral when onsite
- Working via our Salesforce CRM to ensure all deals are correct on the system and match the booked exhibitor list
- Work with different departments such as finance and operations to problem solve
- Help with reports needed to develop and shape the event
Who are we?
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world and have also won many external awards such as “best managed company”
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Interested in finding out more?
Please see below a list of some of the Packaging shows we organise.
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are right for this role.