We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Executive for Pentawards, the world’s first and most prestigious packaging design competition and platform.
Reporting to the Head of Pentawards, the Marketing & Sales Executive will work closely with the Pentawards Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the execution of the event marketing plan, as well as having an integral role in hitting revenue targets.
Experience in the full event marketing and sales mix is required; however equally important is the drive and energy to success in a fast-growing company.
- Execution of end-to-end marketing and sales campaigns to drive maximum revenues, subscribers, ticket sales and live event attendees
- Copywriting and creation of content for promotional collateral
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors
- Discovery and presentation of campaign effectiveness through statistical analysis of campaigns
- Delivery of social media marketing activities and campaigns
- The ability to update Pentawards website (CMS training to be provided)
- Understanding data plans together with Marketing Manager, and keeping abreast of database performance through analysis
- Understanding and presenting Pentawards products (Gala, Competition, Conferences, etc)
- Account management of clients to ensure they buy our products: competition, book advertising, paid for conference, gala ceremony tickets, sponsorship and digital portal listings\other
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target
- Answering competition questions and providing customer service
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports
Essential skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in marketing and sales, with at least 2 years in events or publishing
- High competency across of all forms of communication – you love talking on the phone and having face to face conversations, but also have excellent written communication skills
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience are key attributes of your character
- Strong analytical approach to your work but balance this with creativity
- Ability to hit simultaneous deadlines, revenues and work under pressure
- Extremely well-organised and have excellent presentation skills
Competent use of most Microsoft Office products
- High attention to detail
- Strong copywriting and proofing skills
Desirable but not essential
- Interest in design
- Speaks additional languages (Spanish or Russian ideal)
- Can use Photoshop to a basic level
- Happy to travel (when the world goes back to normal)
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest growing events businesses in the world!
Created in 2007, the Pentawards is the first and most prestigious worldwide competition, devoted exclusively to packaging design.
Each year, packaging from around the world is judged by an international jury of over 30 highly respected designers, packaging design directors and marketing chiefs from major global brands. This includes; Lego, Moet Hennessy, Facebook, Microsoft, PepsiCo and Nestle.
There are six main award categories: Beverages, Body, Food, Luxury, Other Markets & Sustainable Design; these are then split into 57 sub-categories.
Each year, the Pentawards gala ceremony is held in a different city in Europe, Asia or the Americas and hosts hundreds of designers from around the world, providing a unique opportunity to meet and exchange ideas.
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
If you like what you hear and believe you have the right skills and attributes to succeed at Easyfairs, we’d love to meet you. Please apply with your CV and covering letter.